Zeth Pugh, MEd, MS, BS, CMBE, LMT
Freelance Instructional Design & Leadership Consultant
My area of expertise is massage therapy and bodywork business and education.
941-321-5311 please text / [email protected]
Zeth holds a Master’s in Instructional Design, a second Master’s in Leadership, and a Bachelor’s in Healthcare Management. She is currently a doctoral student at USF in Educational Program Design: Innovation and Creativity.
Services I offer updated for Summer 2022:
Massage and Bodywork School Consulting
Assistance with curriculum, instructional design, teacher training, in-service, change management, communication, and leadership.
- Learn how to communicate changes to your team more effectively.
- Learn how to create relationships with staff and students.
- Improve your formative and summative assessments.
- Clarify your instructional goals and methods.
- Integrate lessons learned from staffing and training challenges.
- Improve your interviewing, hiring, counseling, and firing skills.
- Create a culture that feels more inclusive and innovative.
- Identify weaknesses in your school’s strategy or its implementation.
- Learn how to use improvisation and role-play to enforce clinical and professional skills.
Assistance with management and leadership practices, organizational strategy, customer retention, training programs, and communication.
- Provide better onboarding experiences for your employees.
- Streamline your printed forms, job aids, and checklists.
- Learn to guide your team through role-playing difficult scenarios.
- Improve your policies and procedures.
- Help your lead therapists to grow into leadership roles as trainers and coaches.
- Help your front staff communicate more clearly with your back office team.
- Identify weaknesses between your policies and implementation.
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, training programs, and more.
- Improve manager’s skills in interviewing, counseling, training, and firing.
- Improve owner’s skills in delegating tasks, hiring consultants, and achieving better work-life balance.
- Create formal documents such as SWOT analysis, business plans, organizational mission statements, and more.
CEs for Hands-on Touch Professionals Consulting
Turn your expertise into a formal educational program.
Individualized help with strategy, marketing, customer relationship, and more. Coaches can get help with program design, retreat planning, and more.
Facilitation of Instruction
Need help covering a virtual course? I have experience teaching entry-level massage topics business courses for massage therapists, study skills and student success, anatomy & physiology, pathology, ethics, prevention of medical errors, and trauma-informed touch. I can also offer one-on-one and small-group study sessions.
Need a custom presentation? I can help you supplement your faculty and instructional staff.
Custom Digital Portraits
Celebrate an achievement or milestone by having a custom portrait created.